Add some relaxed luxury to your child’s bedroom with our 100% linen sheets. Your new sheet set is pre-washed for extra softness making it gentle on your little one’s skin. No ironing is required, just a simple cold machine wash and medium tumble dry.
Our sheets are sold separately and can be mix-and-matched so you can easily complete your child’s bedroom decor.
Please note: We try our very best to show you the most accurate colour. Some computer screen may slightly change colours.
Our little ones love linen
Woven from 100% natural linen fibres and dyed with non-toxic dyes, the Dreams Jumper sheets are available in a range of beautiful, kid-friendly colours and designs.
The more you wash them the better they get!
We know how often kids bedding may need to be washed. With our linens, you’ll have no worries about wear and tear - over time our linens become softer and more comfortable. Added bonus: there is no ironing required.
Ideal for sensitive skin
Made from luxurious French Flax, our products are suitable for newborns and young children. Each piece is crafted with care and attention to the smallest details. All organic linen sheets are dyed with non-toxic dyes and are genuinely stonewashed.
Please always remember to wash your linen before use. Whilst linen is a natural fibre, it has travelled a long way to reach you, so please ensure that it is fresh and clean before your little ones sleep.
Natural linen is a delicate fibre, so always treat it with love and care.
- Gentle cycle cold or warm wash
- Use a gentle liquid detergent
- Line dry is best, but an occasional warm tumble dry works too
- Do not bleach and do not dry clean
- If you plan to store your linen for a long time, please use vacuum sealed bags for storage
- Twin 99 x 188 x 40 cm (38” x 74” x 15”)
- Double 137 x 188 x 40 cm (54” x 74” x 15”)
- Queen 152 x 203 x 40 cm (60” x 80” x 15”)