Our Toddler Duvet Cover Set—woven from flax grown in France—is genuinely stonewashed and dyed with non-toxic dyes to give your child that soft, ready-to-sleep-in feel and a well deserved rest.
Extremely durable and strong, linen gets better with every wash, lending the softest feel to our most coveted toddler duvet cover set—suitable for the transition from the crib to a big-kid bed.
Combine with matching sheets and or mix & match with our range of seasonal colours.
- Natural linen is a delicate fibre, treat it with love and care. Always remember to wash your linen before use, ensuring it is fresh and clean for your little one’s dreamy sleep.
- Gentle cycle cold or warm wash
- Use a gentle liquid detergent
- Line dry is best, but an occasional warm tumble dry works too
- Do not bleach and do not dry clean
- If you plan to store your linen for a long time, please use vacuum sealed bags for storage